donderdag 18 februari 2010

De Staat

Hellooo!

I can't help but noticing that most of the songs and artists I add to this page are old ones that I've been listening to for quite a while or some of them even many years now.
How disturbing!
Most of the new bands I just don't like. And even if I do like it, I never really LOVE it.
The only albums I'm really looking out for this year are Fire Like This of Blood Red Shoes (!) and anything new Amy Winehouse is supposed to come up with. If she comes up with anything at all. Also, Them Crooked Vultures and The Dead Weather might release new albums but I doubt it will be soon.

So what DO I have for you today?
My favourite Dutch band EVER. Which is not as great a compliment as it sounds, haha.
They are called De Staat. They're relatively new, made a big impression on ehm the whole country, with their debut album last year. I saw them live at Den Haag, Utrecht and The Lowlands Festival, and they really are much better live. Here we go, Meet The Devil.




We're Gonna Die:



Sleep Tight:



Lixx


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten