dinsdag 2 februari 2010

Kills

Heellloooo!

I accidentally turned on this song on my Ipod yesterday...
BIG MISTAKE! Now it's on repeat again. Last time that happened, it lasted 2 months.
Let's hope it won't come to that this time around. Though, it really is a brilliant song.
So be warned!

Here you go: The Kills - Superpowerless.


Now that you're listening, a little background info:
The Kills are Jamie Hince (UK) and Alison Mosshart (Miami, USA). Jamie is also knowns as 'Hotel' and Alison as 'VV'. I don't think anyone knows why, I don't anyways.
Alison is now also the singer for the band The Dead Weather, with Jack White.

First album was called Keep On Your Mean Side, but didn't really get them any attention.
Second album however, NO WOW is suuuupercool! That was in 2005.
In 2008 their third album Midnight Boom came out and featured the song Last Day Of Magic.
Also one of my favourites. This song became a single and had a B-Side.
The B-Side was Superpowerless.

Their best song ever, though, in my opinion is Good Ones.
Here's the video:



Lixx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten